New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uhm, yes. i would like to file a complaint. this *complaint* is directed to a mr. george atchinson. here is a small list i have composed of mr atchinson's faulty behaviors...

1) mr atchinson has, in more than one instance, presented the acronym "brb", giving a false idea that mr atchinson will indeed, "be right back", when in reality, he returns hours later.

2) mr atchinson has been allegedly charged with "engaging in the showering process more than 3 times daily" a feat in itself that not only is detrimental to the usage of water, but may also eventually result in a raisin like appearance of the skin due to over-soakage...

3) similar to number 1, mr atchinson has also been reported to tell others to "hold on one sec", and ignore them for 45 minutes. clearly unacceptable.

4) sir atchinson was once spotted displaying a V-TEC engine logo on his cougar. clearly an insult to the cougar community. none of that please.

5) on a recent trek to hot import nights, a certain picture of mr atchinson was captured *shirtless* i believe we have a *no man boobies* policy on this site...

6) mr atchinson will not let others touch his car...supposedly only HE can lean on it, or eat in it, otherwise the car will magically obtain a state of disaster and result in great distress for mr atchinson. hmm.

7) mr atchinson obviosuly isn't working enough hours during the week, or putting enough time into his car, because this one time, at nopi, there was a cougar, and it had his daddy...

8) and lastly, he is asian.

thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen. i hope we can settle matters with mr atchinson promptly, as these types of things cannot and will not go unnoticed, and must be corrected.

YOU ASKED FOR IT GEORGE :rofl:

(for those of you that can't tell, this is a joke and george asked for it...so...lol)

N

·
0 Posts
WOW , i didnt really think you would actually file a complaint against me! or should I say 8 of em!!! Holy Crap, no wonder folks dont like me :rofl:

Lemme try to explain

Number 1: I lose track of the brbs i give out. :( I mean well and dont intend to leave anyone hangin lol

Number 2: Nobody likes a dirty asian :rofl:

Number 3: See number one lol

Number 4: That was Brady that put it there, and I was too lazy to take it off haha

Number 5: It was really hot that day :(

Number 6: I dont think im like that!!! am I?

Number 7: Stupid girl with supercharged Xtreme cougar :mad: If i was a ho, im sure i could turn some triks and fix my car up as much as she has! lol :p

Number 8: Half asian :mad:

·
Registered
271 Posts
George, you are guilty as charged!!
Number 6: you can hang YOUR foot out the window, but when I try, you turn all yellow and slanty-eyed on me!! :rofl:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOLLOL face it george...you just got owned :) i still love you! and yes according to erica you are like that with you car...heheh

*high five erica*

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
dang george, you seem to get owned a lot hahaha

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry george...i was just wondering what it felt like to be BURRRRRRRNNED

like i said...i still love you :-D :kiss:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have a complaint too, the person above you thread has seemed to have disappeared...

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Ness1216
I have a complaint too, the person above you thread has seemed to have disappeared...
the thread was almost maxed out, and another Moderator and I have some issues that need to be resolved.

I will start another soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts