New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mother fcking old hag hit my damn car with a mini cooper. I have my back bumper smashed in and my muffler laying on the ground, and back end rattles now when i drive. Weee for my luck and just right before my vacation and 3 blocks from my house.

oh and this will be my 3rd rear bumper this year alone :(

i swear since i owned this car lol no luck as come to me in it :rofl:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sorry to hear that. >.< Is insurance going to cover it at least?

Let me guess, it was an old woman wasn't it?! I believe they are the reason why we have to drive insured... My life has almost been clipped short or taken a different turn because of old women 3 or 4 times so far.
It's a conspiracy I swear!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
From the rear :tongue:
He's been hit in the rear three times this year. I think he must like getting hit from behind :rofl:

That sucks Jeff. Like the others, hate the driver not the mini. My mom owns a 2005 Mini Cooper S and I have to say the car is a fugging blast to drive. So, don't hate on Mini's. ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
btw i got one Est. done on the car, so far they are putting it at $1,740. Got one more place to go to but not going to be able to go tomorrow cuz i leave at 5:30am to fly to maryland. Weeeeeee wish me luck on my job interview if i land it bye bye lol, nah i would make sure i meet ya guys one last time before i totaly move out there

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am back, damn whats this i leave and its nice out, i come back and its Freezing bah. and now its supose to snow on my bday this wensday i heard. btw i got the job just dont have to give an answer on taking it tell dec 3rd. Got some time to think lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats Jeff, thats awesome news! Hey John how are you liking taras's old cougar? FYI this is Tommyboy(Erik,formally with the ash gold cougar) I heard that Neil is still working two jobs... one of which is a butt pirate.. I guess some things never change ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.