New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I thought I was done sinking money into my car, I cracked my front bumper on my friend's so-called driveway. I went over a big pile of dirt and dove right into the ground. It's just a little on the bottom, but its enough to warrant bumber replacement.

I'm tempted to replace it with an aftermarket bumper of some sort, but I'm afraid that it will only make my car more suceptible. Seems pointless to pay money for a stock bumper if I can get something better looking for the same $$$. Any recommendations on a bumber that not TOO low to the ground? TIA

·
Registered
161 Posts
and the sw isn't all that easy to break..trust me..I've scraped lots..and my ever so wonderful friend..took the liberty to drive it into a curb..but no break..no cracks..

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
btw your stock bumper is not fiberglass it is urethane. you may know that and just mean that you hate fiberglass body kits. a fiberglass kit is very difficult to keep nice. you have to be careful as **** with it. at this time there are no full bumper replacements available other than the fiberglass kits

EDIT
Craig just needs to learn how to spell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.