New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few days it has been SNOWING ASH . . . There are three big fires around my area and everything is suffering, especially my car . . . everyday it is covered with a layer of ash . . . I just want to know how far it stretches out . . . anyone somewhere in the vicinity of my area feeling the ash?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Do you live near Rancho Cucamonga or San Bernardino? I was working in Simi Valley today and there appears to be a pretty big fire around there too. At around 3 p.m., the sun was covered by really thick smoke. Hope everything turns out ok.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think it is going to let up any time soon . . . it just got really windy here and that will spread the fires even faster . . . i'm just concerned about all of the homes that are being lost now
-Josh

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well concidering im in SD and theres 5 fires now, 3 of witch are affecting where I live, my car is silver with a grey overcoat.

Man this sucks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ya, I can see smoke in all directions from my place!

·
Registered
211 Posts
My Folks got evacuated in the San Berdoo mtns. It is ashy as hell in Fullerton(no pun intented). Its like Armageddon down here...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
well we are packed up and ready to go if we need to...the fire was down on miramar way ....right now i think the wind pushed it down south.

my dad had to leave his house he seen flames coming over the hill befor they left...and my cousins and aunt and uncle they were woke up at 5am and told to get out.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
well were packed, but not evacuated. However I have a nice handfull of friends who have been evacuated that donot know the status of thir homes. And a couple who have lost a home in the fire. Such a tragic thing

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
im sorry to hear that you were evacuated, but im glad your house is ok.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts