New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had fun! Even with the cops I had fun! Thank goodness WI NECO didn't come. IF they saw what was happening, they never set a tire in IL again!

13 cougars! That is an IL NECO record and I think WI only had 14 at the Milwaukee meet. We are AWESOME

I LOVE you guys. Seriously! You guys are great. Not a bunch of gear heads that just think of how great your car is and how much better it is than the next guy. We are willing to help each other out! That is what is so great about it. Or at least for me.

I have been to car club things before and the attitude is so much different than IL NECO. I am sure that i might have somthing to do w/it, because i must give a hug to every person that comes. And i am nearly having a heart attack about all the cougars in the lot!

BTW, I have enough pop to last a lifetime, I will bring some for Great America and maybe to the raceway if I go!

G

·
Sorry, I did not have a good time at all. except for coog helping me with my dash and the great chesse burgers!

Kyle

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kyle,

I am sorry you didn't have a good time. If there is a way to improve our meetings, I would love to hear some ideas. I try to make everyone happy, however, as the group grows I know that this will become more of a challenge.

If you want to email me some ideas for meetings for the future, I would appreicate it. ALL suggestions are welcomed! However, I am more willing to take suggestions from people who attend meets than do not attend meets (this isn't including you Kyle, just lots of dormiate members we have).

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well I don't know what Kyle's talkin about, but I had fun and I think everyone else did too! Can't wait till the next meet!!!

G

·
ok, a place with less cop action, they dont seem to like me? or my car =) maybe we can rent some place that is more privately owned that we could rent out for cheap, or maybe we could use my works parking lot if we pick stuff up, its got a lake and a big yard and a sweet parking lot. and NO people will bother us. Tell me what ya think

Kyle

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take that into consideration. I am sorry that you got harassed by the cops on Sunday. We ALL agree that the cops were completely in the wrong and we were really being a good group, esp for a car club. I hope for a cookout meet in Peoria area. Or at least more south for the Peoria crew if they are interested.

Your dad will let us take over the whole parking lot for the day??

Is there a place w/flushed toliets? I like those.

G

·
I would have to ask, but if it was on a weekend, then the place is closed and we might be able to have it. I will talk to them come monday.

G

·
Tim and I had fun also! I just wish we could have all been able to relax a little more. It would have been nice to play catch or frisbee or something and not worry about being harrassed!

G

·
I had a fun time as well. It was good to actually meet everyone!
IL-NECO is more like a group of friends that use their cars as an excuse to get together than a typical, competitive car club . . . good atmosphere.

BTW, I got the concrete off my car. Took $5 in quarters and 10 minutes on my knees, but my baby is as good as new

G

·
Big huge thanks to you Al for cooking yummy burgers for us!
Next time we'll make Tim cook, he is quite the "grillmaster" too! Or we can order chicken or pizza or something!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.