New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Wow... those are pretty good for cell phone pics! Clear enough to show the clean blackness... Grainy enough to hide any imperfections. ;)

I still think you should throw a new BAT Euro Handling kit on it, and maybe swap out the spherical rod-end end-links for rubber ones over the winter. Swap those parts + alignment, and it will be astounding again in the handling department. Oh yeah, and weld in those subframe connectors, and rear strut tower brace (give you those soon)... Maybe do a Motorvac at CT to clean her out (although I did some serious cleans with MOPAR CC cleaner), and and and... :D

Massiv.

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got back from my first 'real' drive. One word describes it... WOW! :eek:

I just can't believe how quick it actually is. I've never been in another Cougar that's felt like this. It's insane!

I had Dan (Hamill) on the phone while I was driving around... I must have sounded like a moron. I was all giddy! :rofl:

I'm really, very impressed.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Just got back from my first 'real' drive. One word describes it... WOW! :eek:

I just can't believe how quick it actually is. I've never been in another Cougar that's felt like this. It's insane!

I had Dan (Hamill) on the phone while I was driving around... I must have sounded like a moron. I was all giddy! :rofl:

I'm really, very impressed.
Moron....no...giddy....VERY.

Car sounds very throaty/torquey on the phone. getting the play by play on the speedo was funny....I've driven in Pierre's and jjennings 3.0L's so it will be interesting to see/feel what this thing is like.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Its a funny thing that... back in 2003, my bill at the bodyshop for the kit, and full paintjob came close to $5000 :rofl:

You essentially got a cougar with a free 'uber-sport' package.... OR... all the major performance mods you could want + a free cougar :tongue:

Oh - and it looks like I may be down in the Toronto area mid-november visiting a buddy of mine - I'll find out more later... maybe I can swing by for a few hours to see ya (.......okay... see the CAR. :biggrin: lol)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts