New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at 12:23am Dec 14, 2003 my first girl was born. She was only 33 weeks so she is very prematrue but very healthy. She only weighs 4lbs 12.3 oz and is only 17 1/2 in long. Her name is
Alexa Marie Pike. Her mother has been in labor sence 8:30AM monday. This is why I have not been on here in a while. She will be in the hospital for at least a week but problay two so i may not be on too much. I just wanted to let everyone know all of this so we can get as many prayers form as many people as possible. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Congrats Kyle, I tried calling you back today when you called but your phone was off. I figured that Tina finally had the baby and you were busy. Glad to hear Alexa is doing well and Tina finally got through her week of labor. How is Tina doing? Now it looks like Cory has a little sister to play with. I'll try to get a hold of you sometime tomrrow night I close so it will be after 10.

Once again Congrats and you can always say you have a purple cougar for your little girl now :cover:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
just saw the pic too, how did u make such a cute kid Kyle? j/k. She does look cute unlike most new borns. And I bet my aunt is the one taking care of her. Short lady named Lori Sprague she deals with most of the premature babies.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
She is so cute Kyle! Congratulations! She looks healthy! I will say a prayer. I am glad Tina is doing well too.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congradulations Kyle & Tina , I hope mother and baby are doing well. My prayers are with you three... ~Chris

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah man congratulations! Sounds like a nice Christmas present to me, tho I doubt if I'll be asking for one for quite a while yet :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts