New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damnit!!!!

i left work to go get a booty call ;) . i arrive at the place she lives at and there's no spots in front of her apartment so i pulls back out of the parking lot and parks behind this old caddy on the street. all of a sudden a cop pulls out of nowhere and blocks me in...ok no big deal i'll get a ticket for the broken tailight. he comes over, we go through the lingo. i tell him i got the other taillight in my trunk and havent had a chance to put it on yet. he asks to see it. i show him and he says ok i'll write ya out a warning but hafta run your info. sure go ahead i'm clean. he comes back..."you know your license is suspended for failure to appear in court? you been driving around for 4 months without a license". i was like what? i never got a court notice in the mail or a suspension notice in the mail. he could tell i wasn't bsing so he had the dispatcher run it through again....suspended. ok out of the car sir yadda yadda. sat in jail for 6 fing hours..6 hours..without a cigarette. hadda listen to 2 rival gang members arguing which i finally told them both "if yous don't shut the f up i'm gonna have the biggest gang around the world known as the hells angels give both of yous a visit and i know where yous both live(rattled off their addresses) cause yous both we're inviting each other over to fight...got me? they shut up i get bailed out and hafta go to the registry this morning and cause a f-ing ruckus cause i never got nothing in the mail. got court tuesday. because of how lovvvvely my driving record is i'm probably looking at a 9-30 day bid in jail. tons of fun. whats funny too is at work i was telling this girl "this friday the 13th has been awesome so far, i either get arrested, into a fight or something happens." shoulda kept my mouth shut.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
That TOTALLY sucks, man. Good luck, let me know if there is anything I can do (including , but not limited to, bustin' yo' azz out!)

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
you shoulda taken my advise at the dinner meet and put the new taillight in ;)
5 min job at most.

that sucks though regardlesss.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to the registry and they weren't open so i'm gonna shoot to get a extension on my trial. tuesday will probably only be pre-trial crap anyway..hopefully.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Sorry to hear that Demon,But one thing does come to mind only because I know you well enough.......
Bad Boy, Bad Boy What You Gonna Do when They Come for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Had to do it...

Ronnie:smoke-t:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002
Sorry to hear that Demon,But one thing does come to mind only because I know you well enough.......
Bad Boy, Bad Boy What You Gonna Do when They Come for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Had to do it...

Ronnie:smoke-t:

ron.....:banhim:...heheh

·
Registered
723 Posts
It's no biggie man - we all do a few overnighters... I had my best friend busted for driving on an expired license(two days old). What a bunch of [censored]...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: Fly-Fast
It's no biggie man - we all do a few overnighters... I had my best friend busted for driving on an expired license(two days old). What a bunch of [censored]...
Ummmm have you seen my driving record?......:thumbsdn:

All my years of metnal driving might catch up to me this time. Last time the judge wanted to toss me for a few but I knew people who could do things for me so I got out of it scottfree. This time is baaaaaaaad cause the last judge said "so much as a ticket and your going away to think about your driving habits(yea, like i'll be thinking of that in jail...lol). Hopefully I don't go away but I also got the upper hand sorta cause I never bailed on court before and never got a letter from the registry so hopefully the judge see's what i'm saying as far as that goes and cuts me a break or some ample time to figure out what happened with the registry.

Nonetheless...judgement day in t minus....2 hours and 19 minutes<tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock>:banghead:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It got continued till Aptil but things look positive. I had a jedge that I didn't know and didn't know me so thats good and I explained to her about me never missing court and not getting something from the registry. She agreed with that and gave me a extension so I could figure out whats what. If I do get introuble I don't think she'll slap me with time so that's good. If it was a judge I knew I might not of got so lucky. We'll see what happens. Gotta go to the registry tomorrow and see whats what.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarDemon
damnit!!!!

i left work to go get a booty call ;) .
now whats really on everyones mind at least mines anyways...... whats up w/ the girl????:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by: BigAlsCouga
Originally posted by: CougarDemon
damnit!!!!

i left work to go get a booty call ;) .
now whats really on everyones mind at least mines anyways...... whats up w/ the girl????:biggrin:

a...:hitit: friend

oh yea...i got my license back but still gotta talk my way innocent in court...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts