New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i won't be going to any shows or cruises or meets for a little while. I was driving home from work last night, when a 96 pontiac trans sport ran a stop sign, and allowed me to t-bone him. I was only going 35 mph, when i saw him and hit the brakes, I had a 42 foot skid mark. I no longer have a front on my car, my entire front end flew sixty feet in the air! i now have to get it fixed, but maybe i will be able to get a new fascia who knows......argh people really do piss me off sometimes, all the time and money into my car F**ked by some jackass......

·
Registered
549 Posts
sorry to hear about that rick- that really sucks... i hope the cougar gets even better ... make the dude pay for it real well!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
That sucks! I hope it's not totaled. Do you have any pics? Isn't that one of those mini-vans that GM designed after a dust-buster? Maybe that was pre-96....not sure.

I wish you the best.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Thats pretty ****ty Rick, sorry to hear that. I was without a front end on my last cougar but that was my fault. Gonna get something different or just fix it the way it was?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
joe, it looks like i will be going with something different if all goes well, total estimate was a little over 3000, boy do i hate that guy! his insurance company is being a dick, so i have to go through my insurance company until the piss and moan over it and come to a resalution, which should be it was his fault! i might be putting on the new battle front maybe rear, maybe even the whole kit, we will see. i should be getting new graphics as well since i have to buy them in a set.....

thanks to all who cared, and I too hope for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car, at least you are OK.... hope all goes well with the insurance and the recovery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts