New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the Causeway Bridge down here in Louisiana. Its a 25 mile long bring............anyway, this young 25 year old Blonde Pulled up next to me in her Yellow Jaguar XK-8. She then winked and me and took off i was already at 85 and i didnt feel like going any faster. Of course she won...i have a 4 cylinder. She really spanked my monkey.........that hoe bag

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
was she hot? if she was, then I'd bet you wish you had opted for the Duratec V6. if I was in your place, I'd be like, "stupid piece of crap Focus engine!!!"

there's just something about cute girls that will make me do stupid s**t like try to race them in thier Camaro Z28 and lose badly, not once, not twice, but three freakin' times!!!

gotta love 'em, though...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
On the way to work today, I saw a chick in one of those new Lexus SC 430's *drool*. Couldn't really see her, 'cause I was stuck in her blind spot at the light. Then the thought crossed my mind, what if I was right next to her and yelled out the window, "Take your top off!". I can say that, right? I mean, it's a beautiful morning, and she's driving a convertible with the top up...WHY?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.