New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
damn that funny. and u just now notice. wait till Pierre see this hes gonna die laughing. that mod meet was forever ago

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
dude I'm at a client site, and had to cover my mouth... :)

hamill i'm sure will remember that, and i know he'll get a good kick out of it too :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the funny part is that he did it while swapping my alternator, and i was under there the very next day gutting the rear precat and never noticed it. after that i did an alternator swap myself, and still never noticed it :tongue: yesterday while doing yet another swap, i missed it again, but vish (lincolnguy) noticed it...

G

·
Well yeah the funny part is that in the last 6 weeks we had been under his car 2 other times on top of this time... and i never noticed it.

I just laughed for a good 20 mins after seeing it.. i felt so dumb for not seeing it before lol

Good one Puck

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Don't worry guys i haven't branded any other car :)... that was something that i did when hamill was peeking under and we were just laughing having a good time... funny thing is hamill even said to me: "How long do you think before he notices?"

well hamill the answer to your question is nearly 4 months :)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I'm surprised I kept my mouthshut this long lol.

now I can say "it's about time AJAY!!!"

we were joking around about how thick the oil guard under the car was, Puck said "this is insane" and stuck his hand on it...then wrote his sig.

ahhh...the memories

1 - 8 of 8 Posts