New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a NX wet nitrous kit today. Couldn't pass it up. NX Gen 1 EFI kit with bottle and purge valve...540.00 shipped to my door:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Great! Now I have local competition! What bottle did you end up getting? CF? SS? Are you going to keep the solenoids and lines hidden from view or polish them up and show them off? Speaking of which, I need to put my kit back in tonight so I can make it to the meet tomorrow. Joy-joy!

Have you decided what size hit you are going to take? Where are you planning on purging?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna show off everything....I ened up just getting a regular bottle for now...I'm working on a non existant budget, basically because Raben shot me an email and found the kits so flippin cheap I couldn't pass it up.
I'm most likely going with a 75 shot. If I'm able to get my hands on a Cryo kit..then I might (I doubt it) drop back to a 50 for safety.
Right now I've got to try to come up with the $$$ to get the remote opener and the bottle heater...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Waiting on me when I got home tonight...now I'm waiting on the heater/opener/window switch/fuel safety switch/plugs/plug wires:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts