New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past friday was a very sad day. I traded my Cougar in for a 83 VW Scriocco. It might be old, but God I love the way this lil thing drives! Its so light and quick. It needs to be cleaned up but no worries I will be taking care of that this week. I'll definilty get some more pics of her. Hehe it is great on gas too only 10 bucks fills it up! I have even been considering a 1.8t swap or if i am really crazy a vr6. Now THAT would be fast! Should be fun times!

Here are the pics!

Here is a pic of the Cougar as it looked before I dropped it off at the shop. :wave:

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
:rofl: Nice :thumbsup:

You shoulda got a Corrado...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
230 Posts
It has to be a joke. I'm sure he would've reverted it back to stock before trading. I know I wouldda at least sold the kit,rims, and some of the performance parts.

G

·
hey bro , u still have the racingharts?

ohh and eh go for the 1.8t, put a nice blow off valve, let people on the street say" damn why does that guys car sneeze when he switchs gears?" when u drive by them, latez.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's gotta be a joke.

A second car perhaps, but "trading" the coug in for a scirroco.
I don't think so.

I like the VW though.
I've owned several VW's and if and when I ever tire of the Cougar I'll probably go
back to the VW crowd.
I wonder if they make a widebody kit for the scirrocco??

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
ummmmmm???

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
above the ***** picture it said hehow ti looked before beign dropped off at the shop

I would be a healthy fortune that he is just trading it in (sending it to the shop and ro taking it off the road since you can't drive that baby in the snow) for the winter and drive the winter machine...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.