New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the cougar back from the dealership today and got the wheel bearing replaced....THANK GOD for WARRANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i did a brake pad change and found out that my coolant looks like MUD!!!!!!!! not even kidding!! solid white mud-no idea how that happened because i d checked it just recently but it nothing like i have ever seen before...so one major thing down....now there are all the little nagging problems....gotta love em

·
Registered
365 Posts
So my guess bout the wheel bearing was right.. COOL! I love it when I'm right! I'm married so that doesn't happen often. Glad she'll drive a little better! The car... i'm not knocking your driving ability.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hahahaa jamie sell it and buy a street bikee then just get a beater 4 the winter and rain

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish that i had gone ahead and gotten the bike last spring instead of putting money into my car-more fuel efficient....and a hell lot more FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitly have one next year though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.