New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much more power would i expect to get with an injen airintake with a k and n filter charger? for $160 shipped at ptuning.com
how much more power would i expect to get with a pacesetter cat back dual exhaust?
$215 shipped at ptuning.com
how bout an unorthodox underdrive pulley? i can get one of those for $190 shipped
and finally how much power would i expect to get with msds headers?
not sure prolly $550 or so shipped wherever

with all aside what would be the best upgrade with a limited cash flow. i poured a good amount in car stereo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The best upgrade that you mentioned would be the headers. I have heard bad things about the underpullys, they throw off your harmonics. Dont expect alot of gains from the intake and exaust.If anything dont get the pacesetter, get the yodude it makes your car sound similar to a mustang GT. I have a setup almost exactly like the yodude and I love it, I constantly get complements on the sound.
BTW, you posted in the wrong section, just to let you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with those mods i say at least a 15hp and roughly the same tq increase...

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
with I/H/E IAMSPDRCR got almost 30HP at the wheels from stock on his car....

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Dont forget to count me in...i am putting 179 to the wheels with I/H/E and high flow cat....

No one has seen Jason (IAMSPDRCR) for months...so you my as well refer to me now, since i am the only other guy to dyno his car with the full I/H/E setup on his car IIRC.....

Nikolas

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
wow chez that hi-flo cat gave you 9 more HP with you setup... bomb... that's awesome... looks like with a i/h/e/c this car rocks (c = hi-flow cat)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
PuckPuck,

I bet you can't wait to see what my car will do with the worked cylinder heads?! heheheh....I just need to save the money for it...or hope that my stocks go through the roof over the next 6 months....if i just do the cylinder heads and forget the intake manifolds..my cost should be about 1500 or so....then i will put them in myself.....but i might have to get an adjutable FPR or something...the guy didnt think that i would need larger injectors or anything, just MAYBE that FPR......

Nikolas

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
cool....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.