New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a drag strip or some city I can visit to check out some cougars or some modified Cougars. I am from Capital Neco and I know SoCal has some very nice modified Cougars so I was just curious. I am at the Anaheim convention center all week. Please reply if their is any info. I will be checking in on what is going on.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You should of checked on what was going on here 2 days ago! We just had a meet yesterday about a half hours drive from Anaheim! I'm down in San Diego but maybe some guys in the LA area might respond.

Gary

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
there are a lot of cougars in Orange County. I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind meeting you after work some time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, if a couple of you are up for it just let me know. I would defintely like to check them out and we could do like dinner or maybe you guys could show me some hotspots out here. Just let me know when? If any of you guys are ever visiting out on the eastcoast in the capital area let me know and we could meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I will be staying at the Double Tree but if we can make it a group thing, maybe at least 2 or 3 of you guys that would be great. But it is whatever and just so you guys know I am only 20. So I don't know if I can get into some of these places. But you all know better than I do. Let me know when? I get out of my meetings at about 4:30pm and could be ready by about 6 pm. I am here until Wednesday.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Sorry, man, I am out of town with work right now, wish I could hook it up!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went down to the "Block" the other night hoping I would see some cougar, and to my surprise there was none. At least somebody can tell me where the cars get together during the evening?

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
I think we Sothern californians are all too cool to hang out;)......JK I have heard rumors of places where people go to hang out with their cars.....but I don't know where any of them are....

If we can get a couple of people together tonight, I'm game....Have you checked out the Spectrum yet? Its down here in Irvine

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How far is Irvine from Anaheim? I won't be able to check the board later today but if you guys are down tonight, please e-mail me at [email protected] I know it seems weird but it goes right to my phone(I know you already knew that). I cannot get so much text so please try to limit the message if you do send one to that address. I guess because you guys are to cool I am trying to be down with SoCal. I actually leave on thursday morning so there is always tommorrow night.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I can meet up with you and Devin tomorrow night at the Block or Spectrum.

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
that sounds good to me:) Irwin what about you? Anybody else wanna come?

BTW where do you want to meet up? We could meet at the Classic meeting spots for NECO nationwide....Dave & Busters;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
D&B at the Block it is. 6 PM is too early for me. How about 7 PM?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.