New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Since 1984.
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Various clips of Humpage and animated GIFs, including my new avatar featuring AtomicInternet's Car

And Mary accidentally took two pictures with Ron's car, and they both happen to be on a different flasher cycle..

If anyone wants Avatar sizing, lemme know.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
I don't think I want to know what the little dark thing is that appears in the man-region in your avatar. :ugh:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
That's just a little bit of sky, but I hate you now for making stare at Brian's crotch.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
haha those are perfect

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Haha, that is hilarious

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
anyone notice the tags on the bottom? lol

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
I don't think I want to know what the little dark thing is that appears in the man-region in your avatar. :ugh:
I don't think I want to know why you are looking at his "man-region":ugh:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
If you like staring at Brian, work your way through the CF albums. There are several shot of his ass in there.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Thats an awesome picture too! I hope she posts the full size when she gets around to uploading to the CF archive.

·
Since 1984.
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aries.. those rock dude! Sure, I'd love to get my coincidental blinky in an avartar size. hahah.. thanks man.

Ahhh.. I need a new avatar anyway. If it's not too much an avatar size of lisa and mary would be cool. :) My car's never seen so much attention in it's life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts