New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need somehelp connecting the A pillar guages can you talk me through it on here(volts guage and AF ratio guage (just for the lights lol)

ok theres all the wires behind it there a purple one a black one and a white one were do you have to connect them to
(Mikes old guages so wires were cut)

also under the dash there a black wire for the white face guages guages blue/green I can change them do i connect it to that

plz tell me how
ill be in and out of the house

thanks

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
There's gonna be a power and ground (usually red and black....maybe the white one is power on the A/F gauge you have) just hook those up, and while you're at it hook the purple wire up to your ECU (sorry I'm not sure about the pin number) and you'll have a fuctional AF gauge :biggrin: :banana:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man :thumbsup:
EDIT:Just thought about it myabe ill get it professionally installed

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
If you can strip a wire, I wouldn't pay the money to get it "professionally" done. It's honestly not a hard mod... Are there any NECO people (or anyone that you know for that matter) around you that would have any experience with it?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope closest ppl are in Toronto about 6 hours away and with gas prices itll be cheaper just to get it done lol up here

its funny im the only one in Sudbury,Ontario,Canada with a modified cougar and on top of that there are a total of 7 cougars in the city i live in lol and none belong to FastCOugar but I printed soemthing up so when i see there cars ill get them to join.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.