New Cougar Forum banner

HOYA! This one's for you

359 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  HOYA 
#1 ·
Hey Hoya,

I sent a PM, but maybe you don't log in all the time. I need you to pick a different color than Red Metallic for your IL NECO Decal. Bryan doesn't have it in stock or something.

You ordered two, one white, and one red Metallic... so please let me know what colors you want for sure.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Not that I know of.

When have I ever enforced the rules in IL NECO when it wasn't a completely useless post. And this post has a use... I need to get this info yesterday so I can get these decals on time to hand them out on Dec 14th. If Hoyo doesn't log in, but browses the forums anyway, he'll see this before he does a PM.

#4 ·
Originally posted by: Phantom
Not that I know of.

When have I ever enforced the rules in IL NECO when it wasn't a completely useless post. And this post has a use... I need to get this info yesterday so I can get these decals on time to hand them out on Dec 14th. If Hoyo doesn't log in, but browses the forums anyway, he'll see this before he does a PM.
lol, i was just giving ya sh!t, i would have done the samething ;)

#5 ·
I pm'd
I had some internet connection problems
so I installed XP korean<----------haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.