New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuts up people silvercat and 2kblackcatgurl got me to join in here since they want me to help w/ mods at ya'lls next meet whenever it is. um run down i got a 68 coug but its back home in texas so if there are ne old cougs by chance i know and have all kindsa crap for em. Just sayin wuts up since im the fngy(****in new guy) and i can do bout nething mostly motor mods so if ya need nething in specific e-mail me. but other then that cant wait to meet up and see some sweet ass rides.
Lata
Steve-O

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sweetness. Steve posted. Glad to see you here.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope sorry its hangin thick and low. sorry to dissappoint but ya steve is a dudes name. and a dude i am

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
Well steve's as far from gay as you can get.
he has more than one girlfriend then?
he better bring em ALL to the meet

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA If he had some to share i'm sure he would.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope just one fine ass one ask silvercat hes seen her hahahahaha and why bring her. its my eye candy dude and i refuse to share my goods even for lookin materials

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look man i know im a newbie but i dont supply the kool aid so pick ur flava somewhere else and leave mine be being as though im not a swinger and dont share

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are all smartasses here. That's kinda the philosophy behind T&A NECO.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
We are all smartasses here. That's kinda the philosophy behind T&A NECO.
ur a wanna be canadian so stfu

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its cool man im the smartass so all is well and silvercat u damn yankee wtf u doin in the bible belt newayz huh? miss ur corn?lol j/k bro

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha, i gotta say that you got me there. I did live close to canada. But here in missouri it's strangly....................redneck:)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts