New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently had my 3 back windows tinted professionaly, and the guy said he could not do my front 2 because the window is bubble shaped! I REALLY want my front windows tinted so IF ANYONE could help me out, please do So, I live in IOWA.

please e-mail me
[email protected]

·
Registered
604 Posts
Man that's BS, I've seen tons of Cougars with the front windows tinted. Shop around a bit, you should be able to find someone that will do it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, complete crap I am sure. I recommend calling Audio Plus in Ames if you want a good job done. That is the only store I trust to work on my car. They do some cool stuff with performance as well as car audio. Hopefully when I get my cougar at the end of the month (crossing fingers) thats where I will get the windows tinted. If you want the number let me know.

·
Registered
365 Posts
That is complete BS. Look at my pic attached. All but the windshield is tinted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah,, that is total BS,,
i even got the front windows tinted... with nice mirror tint, ( crome to black) and they did it with in hours...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
About how much does it cost to get the windows tinted? I have a black coug and the main reason I got black was I thought it would look pretty cool with tinted windows, plus it gets pretty damn hot in there during the summer. Any suggestions on where to look at getting it done? I live in Minneapolis, Mn area. Thanks alot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is complet BS i got all my windows tinted all the way around any % i wanted. i got everything plus a sunstrip put on everything but for the winshield was done. if they would have told me that i wouldn't let them do any of my windows then.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
there are no front windows that I know of that are not tintable.

Most diffcult windows i have done
Mitsubishi 3000gt front windows SUCKED
Dodge Stealth front windows SUCKED
VW New Bettle BEYOND SUCK!!!! (1 piece)
Speed Boats USUALLY SUCK
Tractor Trailers ALWAYS SUCK
Chevrolet Baretta rear window HORRIBLE (2 piece rear window)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Crispy and i just got our windows tinted. same day, same place. 200 smacks. came with a sunstrip up front as well.

why could you NOT tint the front windows? who cares if it's not flat. the back windows aren't truly flat either. i would think they'd be harder to do than the front ones anyways.
buncha B-O-L-O-G-N-A if ya ask me.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Yah man... here is a pix of my tint.... thats BS... if they have no problems doing the other 3 then they should have no problems doing the 2 front ones.. I think he just told you that so he didn't have to work on your car anymore..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts