1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
very impressive..thanks a lot

G

·
Looks great! :biggrin:
One little question: How did you guys get the tab at the corner of the light assembly out from under the other piece?? It was a ***** and a half trying to pry the 2 pieces apart, so I had to stop before the case started to crack...:(

·
Registered
22 Posts
You really should check out your site in netscape. The Entry page looks horrible, everything else looks ok.

Other than that, NICE CAT!

·
Registered
917 Posts
How do you guys think that would look if it is painted black on a black cougar? I was even considering buying another set of headlights to test with (depending on price of course)

G

·
I removed the orange reflectors from a 2001. The only problem I had was they used torx screws to hold the plastic part to the lens cover. The problem was the screws had a piece of metal sticking up so you can't unscrew it without having a special torx screw driver. I just drilled into the piece of metal on the screw with my smallest drill bit until I could unscrew it with the screw driver. The reflector is held in by 5 tabs. One tab was glued which made it difficult to get out. That one broke during the process. I'll have pictures when I get finished and get them developed.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
ok three quiestions
1. how do you guys think silver light insides would look on my 99 dark tourmaline green cat?
2. do you all just get orange bulbs to replace the turn signal ones when you pull the reflecter, and if so any problems wiht cops whineing about it?
3. where can i get some clean side markers for this car i see lots of people have them where can i get them?

thanx
jorgen

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a red Cougar, so would it look good if i painted the healights red?

G

·
If you go with red headlights, you should have them painted factory color. Or do like me and use a contrast color. I painted mine silver with the scoops under the lights in red. Check out the pic.

·
Registered
115 Posts
what do you guys think? i have a dt cougar with yellow grilles and was wondering if i should do yellow or dt painted headlights.
i also have a windshield decal (green background and wi-neco logo in yellow)
a yellow cougar decal on moon-roof and yellow sidemarkers.
now im going to paint the taillights dt (eventually) but i cant decide on the headlights.

i like the yellow but dont want to overdue it and look lame
need advice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts