New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get behing my middle airvents does the little plastic piece pop out or what i don't want to break them but they seem like they would just pop out. thanks

G

·
No you have to take out that part of the dash. The vents are screwed in at the back. You will break them if you try to pry thrm out

G

·
You cant. you have to take most of it apart.

go to team neco and look for the how to on dash removel. It is just alot of **** to type. and they have pictures.

G

·
I went to the dealer cus there down the road from me.. I was told something hard that will fit in there.. There are like these little clips that that need to be pushed towards the unit and slid out at the same time.. Im sure you can do it if you try,

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Stereo removal is simple - in fact, in the last week, there have been five threads started for this :(

Any, go to a car parts store, ask for a DIN removal tool. It is a set of U brackets that fit in the holes in the stereo, or take four nails (longer), and jerry rig your stereo out. I recommend the first option, it's cheap, and most likely will save you time in the end.

(You may want to use the search button next time :))

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts