1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Re: ** How To FAQs: Check Here First! ** If you post a request for something found in here, it will be deleted!

bump

please resticky

·
Registered
759 Posts
Re: ** How To FAQs: Check Here First! ** If you post a request for something found in here, it will be deleted!

all the links seem that they were done wrong because it shows error on page

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts

I didn't realize most of the links were broken, the one I was looking for still worked.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

yea... most are linked to the old boards... someone needs to fix the links

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

Yeah, please fix the links so I may add them to our how-to database.

·
Registered
552 Posts

some links dont work

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

i know... i made a new stickie... use that please

·
Registered
552 Posts

need to add a how do on changing the Clock spring. with close up pictures and explicit details on how to do it

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

our clocks are digital... so ummm cant help you

·
Registered
552 Posts

scrupul0us said:
our clocks are digital... so ummm cant help you

your " clock spring " is digital??? Thats a new one. How odd. You must be the only one.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

if u had said "clock spring for the steering column" i would have known what u meant... you were quite broad there sir

·
Registered
552 Posts

scrupul0us said:
if u had said "clock spring for the steering column" i would have known what u meant... you were quite broad there sir

If you go anywhere and ask for a clock spring for the cougar, there not gonna ask you is it for your digital clock or for your steering wheel column:gtfo:

I've never had any1 come to my cousins shop when I worked there asking like that. THey always said CLock spring, and every1 knows what that is. Go to any shop no1 is going to say whats that for your digital clock???? :bs:

neways w/e.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts

CoRDiTe said:
If you go anywhere and ask for a clock spring for the cougar, there not gonna ask you is it for your digital clock or for your steering wheel column:gtfo:

I've never had any1 come to my cousins shop when I worked there asking like that. THey always said CLock spring, and every1 knows what that is. Go to any shop no1 is going to say whats that for your digital clock???? :bs:

neways w/e.
LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.