New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend has a shop he has the front and back on now.. but he thinks he has to mold the sides on? is there a way to attach them or should he just mold them? How step by step would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
im pretty sure that if u mold them then you wont be able to access your fenders if you're ever thinking of swapping them out with other ones or doing something to that extent, not sure but i think thats rite. . .
Paul :shrug:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
mold em anyway.. might as well mold the taillights, headlights, shave the door handels and mold the doors shut.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is true if you mold it and want to replace your fenders later it becomes a huge pain. I just got mine down a couple of weeks ago and we molded mine and it looks sweet. The sides will not fit flush so you will have to do some mods. We riveted my sides on and then molded, this to us was the easiest way. You will more than likely have to shave some of the door or inner door part of the kit to get it to fit right.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: RodneyBur
mold em anyway.. might as well mold the taillights, headlights, shave the door handels and mold the doors shut.:thumbsup:
and also mold the hood and the trunk too, you don't need access to those!

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.