New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does it cost to paint the 4 piece Wings West kit? Im hoping to save a lot by installing it myself....

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I need to move where you guys are at. My (4) estimates for my ww kit are:
$400
$400
$595
$625
Rediculus! My one estimate with 2 more parts to paint was very close to $1000

They're trying to rape me on labor. It does not take 23 hours to paint a ww kit!
The most expensive shop is the company that paints all of roush's aftermarket parts.

G

·
I'm paying $450 to paint the kit, and fix a few boo-boos on the car. So I'm guessing the kit is probably costing around $300-$350 to paint, and the rest are the touch-ups (stupid rocks, grrrr)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$50.00 to paint the whole WW kit!!!!???? Are you serious?

G

·
my god the shop here is damn expensive I oaid $1000 to paint and install all my stuff WW kit, WW grill, WW Spoiler and my headlight and taillight covers. But I am glad I did because they guarenteed the paint and install. Due to water from rain or maybe washing my car or somthing my driverside sideskirt began to peel off, the screws and everything were in but the 2 sided tape came un glued, and they fixed it for free. Also they have recently rapainted the bottom of my front lip for a car show I went to in Daytona, and they did that for free to. Good Luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.