New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would say $20-$30 tops.

::looks around::

Hey, I tell you what. I will give you $40 for them right now. That would be at least $10 more than your other highest offer.

BTW, you are the guy who was trying to sell your car on eBay a while back, saying it was the fastest Cougar around...something like that. Right?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What the hell?? Where did you go, damn man it was just a joke....I would have really paid at least $50.

Seriously though, I bet you would get a good price from someone on here, those were great looking rims.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry, I hit the wrong button, and it just dissapeared. Anyway... Some may say that I was that guy... but that's only cause I got some bad info from some other guy. Since then I've discovered NECO and gotten alot smarter.... anyway. Here is the link again.

Rims

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, that confused me....a lot.

What are you looking to get for those rims? They are the exact style that I was looking for, but I am not totally sure I am keeping my Cougar.

G

·
CougarRacer.............did you ever sell your car on ebay?

EDIT: I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ THE WHOLE POST AND REPLIES BEFORE I DO

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Random thought: I like to open up MS WORD when I type, that way I can always make sure my spelling is correct when I post messages.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I think I'd give $500.00 for the set, if they haven't been "curbed" or anything like that.
Mabye more depending on the condition of the tires (and what I could get by with from the wife
)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.