New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, i thought it got deleted so thats why i reposted it ,and i really didnt know where to post that at so i jsut put it in the lounge

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
yeah nd4spd is wrong.....
"they were all numbered" is NOT an answer for "how many were made" :)

Thats like calling microsoft tech support, being all "omG my wind0wz has melted!" and they tell you "a team of thousands of programmers designed dos 6.22 to be the most stable OS yet"

:) :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n

Thats like calling microsoft tech support, being all "omG my wind0wz has melted!" and they tell you "a team of thousands of programmers designed dos 6.22 to be the most stable OS yet"

ahahah so true. :rofl:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I suppose one could try to contact Roush either via email or by giving them a call and
asking but I'm doubtful you would get an answer.

I don't think we will ever know how many were made.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: spacedog73

They were all numbered.
I don't have a final number though.
Originally posted by: ov3n

ah dear ov3n... it seems you have been 0wn3d by j00r own eyez ...

for it was not me who posted that... but mr.spacedog73! i didn't EVEN post anything in that previous topic :tongue:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: toofast4you
oh, i thought it got deleted so thats why i reposted it ,and i really didnt know where to post that at so i jsut put it in the lounge
Yeah, i moved it for this exact reason... if there wasn't a "NECO Lounge" where would you have posted it? That's how you have to think about it, because the lounge is not intended to be a catch-all for posts of which category you're unsure of.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: toofast4you
I dunno where i woudlve posted it haha, sry about that, but i know now
:banhim:
:mad: DUH! you OBVIOUSLY knew where to post it... since you posted it in HERE after your lounge post got moved to General Chatter!

Don, lock this thread down... no one knows the answer to how many roush cougars there are, and i have a feeling this topic is just going to go downhill... besides, theres still the other post he started

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
lol i can't lock down anything other than "NECO Lounge" and "CougarFest." :biggrin:

i would think that the actual Roush Cougar owners would know if anybody... try Estiem, RacerX, or that dude that's trying to sell his Roush... name escapes me atm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts