New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From looking at some of the new threads in the Vid/Pic sections.

1) How long has the cougar been so ugly?

I'm not digging stock (in terms of bodykit) cougars at all nowadays. no offense to stockies reading this. im going back to stock body when winter hits, so i know i'll hate it too.

:puke:

And im not talking of a specific car there. I'm talking in general terms.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yeah i dont like stock much either. like i said once before, I never really liked cougars till i saw mine sitting at a car dealership with 17" rims and a wings west body kit...then i was like damn this car is kinda sexy.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I hated New Cougar when it first came out. I was used to driving my tank of an XR7. Of course now I think the stock Cougar is a pretty good looking car - relative to a lot of cars out there. But there is a huge difference between Cougars with mods and without. You know, after you've seen and driven something totally better, it's hard to go back to the way it was before. I couldn't imagine taking all of my mods off of my car. I see a few on the road and just the sight of orange sidemarkers makes me sick.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yeah, I hated cougars when they came out. I actually went with Mark to a Honda dealership to look at accord coupes. On the way back, we actaully stopped at a Lincoln Mercury dealer and he made me sit inside a yellow ZN cougar. I then took a second look into them and ended up getting my white one. Its incredible how much of a difference a body kit and rims makes. Its just scary what we all started off with and where we are now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah, all pablo would talk about is the accord... accord this, accord that.... and then he fell in love with the new cougar... Can't blame him really, the cougar is a nice car.... it's just to bad it wasn't geared for the younger crowd....

btw, i really liked the yellow ZN....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey mark, wanna buy my cougar?
I will give you a great deal....
and it is faster than Pablo's!!!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by: icedout
.........is a china man's name...sorry couldn't resist
:rofl:

Duh.. i just got it. lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
HUH!!! a cougar what are you nuts... you know i see so many on campus [SCCC], and you know how many are driven by girls, ha ha, almost all of them...

plus, i like my wagon... he he

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't want to take off the parts until I am completely decided to sell. I am not ready to get something new yet, but if a good price came along......which I am sure won't..... I would let it go and take off what I can. I have a strut bar, gauges and carbon fiber bezel which are not installed. I would unload those, but I think pablo wanted the gauges and bezel.
I stripped the bar down to steel, it looks pretty cool. I think I am just going to clear coat it and sell it.

but to answer your question, I would just sell either way.....sorta

1 - 12 of 12 Posts