New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
that could be because the shorty is for COSMETICS only. who cares if you can't pick up 100 radio stations, as long as you look good that's all that matters.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
that could be because the shorty is for COSMETICS only. who cares if you can't pick up 100 radio stations, as long as you look good that's all that matters.
NO DOUBT!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just made my own shorty out of my stock one and its great, I love it. It even has the custom "oops, i messed up and this is a [censored]ty attempt to fix it that actually turned out ok" look to it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i just broke mine off too from scraping snow off, if the stud is broken off from the base you need to get a new one. at the dealership i think i just paid $7 for mine. i'll give crispy credit for this cause he told me how to do it the other day:

take out your dome light, there's a foam peice stuck right inside the roof (easy to see), pull that out and you have a star bit holding the antenna wire to the base of the antenna. just loosen the screw, the broken one pops off and the new one goes on. it took me less than 10 minutes to do a swap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.