New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a strobe kit for my car and was wondering how to install in. Also, I have some neon lights and was wondering if anyone had made the button between the traction control and rear defroster a real button for something like the neon lights?

N

·
0 Posts
I have some strobes and put them in the extra hole in the headlights, It actually looks pretty neat. Install was pretty easy, just hook all the wires to the right spot. Just hook the power wires to the battery, and hook up a switch to the positive wire. I don't know if this will help, but hey I gave you a idea were to put it right.

Hope it helps

·
Registered
902 Posts
I tried to make an amp switch in that panel with the defroster, I failed. I could get it to push back and return, however, I had no way to hold the switch in there so I gave up.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it done tonight. I installed my strobes and they are cool, but could be better. I did not want to drill into my light so I put them on the Grill under the point part of the lights. It would be brighter in the lights because of the reflective stuff, but o well it is done for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts