New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That beeping sound is so annoying, and I would love to know how to disconnect it. Anybody have any info? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Someone who had your car before you must have put one of those beeping reverse bulbs in that alert people that your backing up, like trucks have. Just replace your bulbs. Or maybe if you bought the car new I don't know what would be beeping.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
And while you are at it, you might want to remove those curb feelers too....they look silly as ****.

;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Speaking of curb feelers...has anyone been to beaterz.com? I think it's hilarious. I forgot it existed or I would have said something. It's a lot of fun, as long as you are not easily offended by rice insults or insults to any mods you have that he makes fun of on another car or if you actually see your car on the site. It's a possibilty cuz there is one Cougar on there. It's a MELINA BLUE(I know, i know...NOT PURPLE ;)) with yellow stripes on it and a Caffeine decal on the back window. ...Does it belong to anybody on NECO? I think I saw it before. Well, I know this has nothing to do with the beeper topic so I'm gonna stop talking now.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts