New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on wiring my neons and dont wanna add more buttons, is there a way to change the dead buttons to working buttons?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that looks clean too.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
check radioshack.. alternativly if you dont mind spending the extra cash... goto fordpartsonline and get the one that has the traction button and then use that as the switch... im going todo this for my interior light mod

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have all my switches and controls mounted under my steering wheel on the back of the knee panel. I just lean down and hit them. I will be pulling it part here soon so I will take pics if you want. Have to probably wait till the middle of next week as my car goes back to the dealer on Tuesday and willn't have too much time between now and then.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Originally posted by: scrupul0us
check radioshack.. alternativly if you dont mind spending the extra cash... goto fordpartsonline and get the one that has the traction button and then use that as the switch... im going todo this for my interior light mod

About how much is the traction control button??

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the european ford cougar buttons because they have all 3 of those buttons functional if I remeber correctly and then the 1 flashing button on the end and I can make use of 2 extra buttons quite easily!
-Cody W.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.