New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I photochopped these rims on here, and wondering if people think they flow with my car. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated as well as any sort of advice on the car overall. To give a better idea of the rims and the car, i'm looking to paint all vinyl/trim that is already black on the car with a black gloss. The rims i chopped to what i believe the round-a-bout size would be, however its def. not exact. I am planning on getting coilovers as well, so the good old wheel gap will disappear. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I think your car would be sexy as HELL with red x's for wheels.

·
Registered
746 Posts
rims dont flow they spin as in go around and around not in the SUV sense :rofl:

but yeah they dont go very good

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I liked it better when it was red x's.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks lostracer ... as for the rims, i don't know what the hell to do with them. I keep getting told chrome, or all black, which pretty much covers 90% of the rims. I don't want one, or the other ... in full. I want rims that look good, but don't make the car. The car should be what people look at. I don't want just chrome, i think all chrome might be too much. All black is def. not what i want either, i want something that stands out a little bit more then that. I am leaning towards chrome/machined with black, as the black will break up the rim and keep the color going. The colors i'm using throughout the entire car is red and black, on both the inside and outside. Anyone have any suggestions for a konig rim that is 18". Thanks

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i think those would be a good set of rims 2 go with thennnn...

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
NNNNOOOOOOOO BLING stay away from laser red and bling

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CougarNy
thanks lostracer ... as for the rims, i don't know what the hell to do with them. I keep getting told chrome, or all black, which pretty much covers 90% of the rims. I don't want one, or the other ... in full. I want rims that look good, but don't make the car. The car should be what people look at. I don't want just chrome, i think all chrome might be too much. All black is def. not what i want either, i want something that stands out a little bit more then that. I am leaning towards chrome/machined with black, as the black will break up the rim and keep the color going. The colors i'm using throughout the entire car is red and black, on both the inside and outside. Anyone have any suggestions for a konig rim that is 18". Thanks
18" konig Unknowns...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
dont think i like em much either and the camber is going to chew your tires up big time :rofl:

i like the verdicts

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Originally posted by: ice992
Originally posted by: 99CougarNy
18" konig Unknowns...
Mine are Konig Theory... but was told they are no longer producing them in 18's in 4x108... so they were custom drilled... but I don't think it comes in black
another Konig that's 1/2 black & 1/2 polished alumn is Reason...

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
i think they look fine....They SPIN though? As in SPINNERS? then NO...cougars are not SUVs and they are not pimp rides.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok these are other konig rims that fit the category of what i'm looking into ...

Prophet
Reasons
Trouble
Tuner2
Unknown

Between these I like the reasons and the unknowns the best, but i don't know if the unknowns would be too much. I'll have to photoshop it and see what it comes out like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.