New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got me a 5" lcd tv for my cougar and i want to install it in the sunvisor does anyone know of any webiste that i could go to , to learn how to install it if so please help thanks!
will show pictures when i get it done!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come one somebody has got to know
like do how hard is it to install and what all do i need come on please help!!!!!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I know ChromaCougar had a set in his sunvisors on his old car, so I'm sure he could help you out. Only problem is that he's on his way to Vegas and won't be back for a week or so. He still checks in on NECO while he's gone, so my advice to you is send him a PM and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out. You might have to wait untill he gets back home, but he's helped me out with lots of stuff, so I don't think he'd mind giving you a little advice.
Charles

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
might wanna check with craig (streetconcepts) and see what kinda advice he's got to offer... i've heard nothing but good things from him!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to the ppl who pm me about this i got it installed today! it is awsome all the chicks love it! hehe!!! got the ps2 hooked up to it oh ya it kicks A$$ thanks! will put pics up sometime when i am not sooooooo lazy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts