New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i did a search and i didnt really understand the stuff

do i have to take the tire off just to install the fuel door,, how do i install the fuel door and how do i take the stock one off

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i installed my fuel door today only using 4 clips,,, no drill or cutting anything,,,, i removed the back cup and tossed it to the side and just hooked it up,,,

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
pics ??? how flush is it...it was my understanding that there are little bumps on the underside that have to be ground off to make it sit flush...

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that part is true,,, u still have to do all the work to the fuel door it self,,, but i didnt have to cut and drill anything into my car

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill try and get u a pic

but one thing i forgot to say is that permentally removed the black cup thing... the gas door i have now seats flush

·
Registered
88 Posts
Originally posted by: billetcoug
yeah that part is true,,, u still have to do all the work to the fuel door it self,,, but i didnt have to cut and drill anything into my car
I've got the eclipse fuel door (plastic one) and don't want to cut into the car....how did you do it w/o cutting?
I've only heard about the "no-cutting" install - can't find the how-to though!

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.