New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone knows how/where to run a cable through the firewall, or if there's a grommet I can use. The wire is only 10 gauge, but I can't find anywhere to run it through the firewall. I own a 2000 Cougar w/ V6 Duratec. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have already wasted 2 hours trying to find a way through

TIA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's a thread on here somewhere telling you how to do this... it wasnt tooo long ago... cause i remember it ;)

just do a quick search and you're sure to find it...

welcome to the group!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Tia-if you have an ATX there is one on the left side of the brake pedal. Someone feel free to correct me, but I think it is where the clutch pedal is supposed to go

Tim

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thats right carolina, it is a little rubber triangle thing that can be popped out or pulled out, run your cables through there they are pretty easy to find after that. If you have a manual i have no idea, i am pretty sure people had to drill theyre own holes.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i had to drill to get it... i have a how to do this posted in either this category or in the audio/electrical category, search both categories for "drill firewall"

·
3L Install Maestro
7,864 Posts
Man our search feature really sucks! I cannot get it to find anything. It always says that it finds 0 results. I hope it isn't like this for other people.

Edit: Never mind I got it to work and the post is in the Electrical audio section and I bumped it up if anyone wants to look at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts