New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changing light bulb in dash

I have the dash removal how to, but I am just wondering if there is an easy way to change out a burnt out light in the dash.
My CEL was on (low voltage problem) and then the light burnt out. When I do a diagnostics (reset units, turn key) the light doesn't come one and I know it should therefore it is burnt out.
If I can reach up in behind that dash to do I would be happy or even if someone could let me know what type of bulb it is as well.
Thanks guys,
Marc

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
You have to take the gauges out.....use that how to u have. I just did my indiglos today.....pain in the ass.....if you're gonna do indiglos you may want to get those and do it all at once.....just a thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah you know I thought about that. Perfect excuse to get indiglos. I was thinking get those and then also replace all the damn bulbs back there so that I won't have to do it again for a while.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Gppd idea.....look on ebay for some good deals, I got mine through the seller unitedindiglo, and he got them to me with in about a week and a half.....look him up

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Loyalty, can i see a pic of your indiglo gauges. i just did mine.. was pretty easy actually. IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts