New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ours was great. Hung out with the family and basic Christmas stuff.
I got myself two 12's of Molson XXX. Good stuff.
Got lots of cool presents ate some turkey and Ham got wasted by the fire
and slept well:beer::crazy:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas next up survive the complete destruction of my liver on
New Years Eve

My free Titan CAI showed up whoo hoo!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Mine wasn't too bad. Got some detailing stuff from my best friend. My dad gave me a calender and a $100 gift certificate to sears. Which is basically the standard every year now. Same with getting the $2 bill from grandpa and buckeyes and chocolate covered pretzels from mom. It doesn't sound like much, i know, but my family can't really afford the toys i want, heh.

Things i've bought my car in the last month or 2: X1 fenders from cc.com (just arrived this morning), GMK CAI, ST200 RSTB, Freedom Design FSTB, Optima Yellowtop battery, 2 guage pillar pod, No Limit grille insert (pending price)...there might be more but i can't remember. Within the next month or two it's going back to my best friends house to get the fenders & side skirts installed.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My Xmas was great. Mom and dad bought me JMS's Kam hood which I love to death. Kind of not lined up now but Slade's working on it. They got me a 27" flat-screen TV. Plus the standard clothes and socks. Slade's mom got me some toothpaste and bubbles, along with a bunch of other great stuff :thumbsup: And from Slade I got 2 Care Bear bellyrings, The Cheat sweatshirt, True Crime PS2 game and most important, the Ninjitsu-Corp. Kitana Spec Air Induction System. I swear he is the greatest :kiss:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
That's some pretty damn good painting on the UIM and IMRC cover :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks bro- the painting coulda been better but I am kinda limited with the cold weather. I gotta redo some of it.

(side note, the hood is now on and latched; had it lined up pretty good but after tightening everything down it is still a little off. Lil tighter on the passenger side but acceptable for now...oh, and I cracked her windshield in the process. DOH!)

Here is my bounty from Diane...some of it anyway.
Black Mage Doll

Mega Man Shirt

Kung Fu Shirt

Attachments

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Mine was great! I bought myself a titan CAI but I need a new Maf adapter plate :( Mine is 3.5 in. and not 3 so I m kinda screwed for the time being... If anyone wants to trade I have a filter and maf adapter that fits up to our MAFs perfectly not small like the aftermarket intakes etc.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Mine was alright. Spent it with just my fam and grandpaV. Tomorrows Moms side.
Dad got me a car Meguires Car Cleaning Kit and all four <u>new</u> tires for the Cougar
Mom got me clothes, alarm clock, hair care products & ski pants
Brother got me LOTR book collection and athletic pants (you know swishy pants)
And I got myself a snowboard. Now all I have to get is bindings and boots and I am set. :biggrin:

Might post pics later.

Diane- I like it!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hey wow! that board looks badass. Yay for you :thumbsup:

Hope you get some enjoyment out of it. I only got out a few times last year but had a blast. Diane says thanks.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Its definally Badass! Both of my parents are like "Dont break your legs"
Dude, thanks for coming out here. :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
my x-mas rocked. i knew a lot of my gifts ahead of time because i got them from the for sale section on here, but my rents paid for them. they got me a visonik amp, some pioneer speakers for the rear, some slightly used 6 1/2 inch sony xplode mids for my trunk lid, and tons of wiring/distibution blocks/other accessories for it all, and some clothes and stuff. my grand parents got me an XMOD!!!! so i went out and baught myself the stage 2 motor upgrade, and the headlights and tail lights. next is the body kit. i got the 1997 white supra. its pretty damn fast for an R/C car!!! i love it. and me and my install friend are going to install all my sound stuff soon probably. x-mas rocked!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Ours was busy as usual, I didn't get "everything" I wanted but then again no one in my family won the lottery either:biggrin:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mine was great, except that I only got to see my family
for one day because I had to work alot that week. I'll
be flying down to my parents place for spring break so it's
all good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts