New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folx i'm new to this but i've heard there are lots of members in and around the houston area. which brings me to requesting that in the near future a meeting be held in houston, that'd be fantabulous and such cause i wanna meet some coug owners below 65 and appreciate the pimp mo awsomeness of the car. that'd be real kewl, just a thought
ZERO™

·
Registered
974 Posts
I was thinking of maybe going to the Auto-X on June 3rd at Gulf Greyhound Park. I don't know if any other people wanna go and try to beat the reigning Houston NECO Auto-X champ.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've never been there but i'll go if some more folx will go

oh yeah, dude! my band has a show at FITZGERALD'S comming up, theres no set date yet but that'd be rock some of you folx came and brought all your buds its gonna be us HAZEFALL and ALL SEVERED (our friends band) maybe some more too but anywho i'll let ya know about a day when we find out for sure, but its definite we have a show.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whatever doods just lemme know when it is, maybe i can have my cat lookin purty for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.