New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body got it...it says it trimmable to any size.... i think it would look tacky during the day in the cabin part of the car... so what about outlining my trunk with it and maybe the front grove on the dash so you really couldn't see it during the day the main reason is to sho off my system at night ( not driving at night of course... parked)

all Opinions needed and any other ideas.

thanks alot

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Had a similar string years ago, lined the subs/amps in green. Didnt like it glowing on the dash because you could see the wire and it looked cheap. Works well, cheap, effective, but damned if it ever has a pinch- whole things goes out.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Morph from FL has this stuff... and honestly I didn't notice his on his dash during the day, I didn't even know he had it.. I guess you have to be looking for it... but it was really sweet looking at night

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i know a girl with a firebird with it around a carbon fiber dash, and i think its pretty noticeable. and since its not wired, so it doesnt glow at night, theres really no reason for it there, but yes, it is noticable IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts