New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my buddies house. The car is coming along quite nicely and is looking pretty sharp. Here are a couple pics not even an hour old.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, pearl white in fact. Getting the full paint treatment.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Those are the new X1s. I got the old ones from Henshin and they suck majorly. Those new ones line up better, Brian? I hope cuz the ones I have took like 3 hours alone.

Looking sweet man. Cant wait til summer to kick it!!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, those be the new cc.com X1's. And they do line up great. Didn't take my buddy very long at all to get them installed...although he did break several bolts getting the stock ones off, lol. I'm getting anxious to get the car back and drive it again. But i'm definately waiting till the winter is over and done with. After all the work that's being done i sure as hell don't want to [censored] anything up. And i can't wait to start hitting the show scene with everyone.

:banana:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
what rear is that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice, definitly like those fenders!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Brian, glad to hear that james got the issues worked out. Ur car is looking realllllllly good. Im looking forward to hittin up sandusky and the lake scene this summer and partying it up on the wknds up there. I ll deff let ya know whats going on when it comes around.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
DAMN!!! Brian the car looks great!
How did your kam rear fit? Mine doesn't fit well at all.
I know you are having it molded but before when it was just screwed on did it fit perfect for you?

Looking good man keep it up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The car looks amazing, and those fenders are great. The ass end looks so much better molded. I can't wait to see the finished product. I wish I had friends that had a bodyshop.

And way to attract a whole bunch of different states posting in Ohio :tongue:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks sweet man! next: exhaust and rims!!!! looks sweet though. cant wait to see it finished!!!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by: gyger
DAMN!!! Brian the car looks great!
How did your kam rear fit? Mine doesn't fit well at all.
I know you are having it molded but before when it was just screwed on did it fit perfect for you?

Looking good man keep it up:thumbsup:
It didn't fit too bad, but not the greatest. The way it was mounted before there was massive gappage around the corners. They're glued and filled in now so the gap is completely gone.

And way to attract a whole bunch of different states posting in Ohio
Lol, it got the ohio boards a little more active if nothing else.

looks sweet man! next: exhaust and rims!!!! looks sweet though. cant wait to see it finished!!!
Those are on my list as well but i have no idea what to go for. Suspension is also something i'm looking into but i know what way i'll be going here.

·
5,274 Posts
Sweet man! ;)

Can't wait to see it when it's done.

·
Registered
674 Posts
nice......anyone else notice he's shaving lots of things like the mercury emblem on the back. Might I also suggest the keyhole for the trunk, I'm a big fan of that. Looks good though.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've thought about that. And i'd like to, but that nagging "what if" keeps lingering over my head. So i decided to keep it for now just in case.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts