New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you guys registered! I didn't realize this was a hottest car thing around!!

Info I got off the celica board:

This up-n-coming Independence Day holiday week, Hot Import Nights makes a back-to-back appearance in the Mid-West and in the East Coast! Once Again... SHOWCAR Space is SOLD OUT for Hot Import Nights at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago AND the Meadowlands Expo Center in New Jersey. If you registered your showcar online and on-time... you will be apart of the Hottest car show series to date! This time we have two venues, each filled with top notch showcars, exhibitors, models, and more!!!

I went to register and it was already sold out, but I am being put on a waiting list, they told me that I have a great chance to get in still as long as im on the list cuz they dont sell the maximum that they actually could, but will let more in at the door. If anyone is interested in the list call (949)376-6942x17 and ask for ryan.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
man that sucks... i talked to that ryan guy left as the contact and he was supposed to change the web page so i could pay with my canadian credit card and he told me last week it will go up any day, and it's still not up
... but he did have my credit card number for over a month now and by the looks of this guy's message i should be on the waiting list and the first one at that if anything ...

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess a few spaces are avaiable. REGISTER now if you haven't done so before it closes again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.