New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the gallery of pics I took at he show. The show was pretty cool except for the lack of organization from the show promoters. Also the turn out was not what I expected but the show is also very early in the show season and I know alot of people were not ready. My car should be finished by Carlisle Compact Power Jam May 4-6. I have alot of stuff to go on the car that was not ready for this show. I am dropping it off tomorrow to get some problems in the paint corrected and have more pearl sprayed over the car along with posssibly doing some ghost graphics in the pearl.... Anyway click the link to see the pics.

Hot Import Nights

G

·
It was a good time! I had a blast...albeit the refreshment line was insane. I'm surpirsed you didn't get any pics of that worked MR2. That thing was really cool...despite the fact he kept starting the thing up inside the show. In any event I was able to watch Analyze This in someone's Accord...good movie.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Pix look good Craig. But, how come there are so many pictures of that funny-looking silver Cougar?????
J/K dude, your car looks tight!

G

·
Craig...

Add the kemanari hood on ...
I think that is what the front of your car is missing other then that good stuff.
-Simon

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not doing the kaminari hood.. if i do anything it will be a custom hood... don't want my car to look like everyone elses.. kaminari makes that style hood for a ton of cars... i may get the aerogear hood or do a visteon scoop in carbon and blast it on my hood

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
do you think a visteon scoop would look good sealed and then molded onto the hood? i've been thinking of doing that instead of getting a kaminari cf insert hood..

or if the visteon scoop was molded, but the 'hole' in the scoop and a hole cut into the hood to make it functional?

but i dont know. damn a nice 'black' stripe in the middle of my yellow hood would look sweet as hell..

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is funny.. i have been combing through the big sites checking out the pics... started some new **** today.. it is gonna be pretty cool for carlisle..car is getting 3 more coats of pearl... this time it will be visible in any light. got my n64 in last night and made my game port panel tonite.... just can't wait to get the cosmetic under hood stuff done.. will look awesome.. that is the area that kills me.. so many of the things done on my car only other cougar owners notice.. well no more messing around.. i will land a big show by the end of the year.. mark my word.... i spent my entire day in the garage today... gotta love that spring is finally starting to spring in the north east

·
Registered
469 Posts
i thought the show was great...could of been better if they put a class in for us
but what are you gona do it was an import show.....i can't wait till that mag does a photo shoot of our cars......and i to have to start doing some home made mods to my car because money is tight.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.