New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I heard that if there are five people entering in Hot Import Nights, we can enter as a group. I think it would be awesome if we could represent NECO. IL NECO has 3 coguars entering. I know that Prrrrt (Puck Puck, but I like calling you prrrt) is goign to enter. Since Motor Cities is a big enthusast group, I was wondering if you one Motor Cities cougar would like to enter for Hot Import Nights. PLEASE!! It would be AWESOME if we could represent NECO and our chapters at Hot Import Nights!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i just told Amber I'm going FOR SURE.... so i'll be there anyone wanna drive up there with me?

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People entering in Hot Import Nights:
Amber,
Randy,
Jay (Pikachu),
Jenny,
PRRRRRRRRRRRT (aka Puck Puck)

I guess now you can enter as a GROUP! YIPPIE!!! And, there are TWO girls in there! EVEN MORE YIPPIES!

G

·
For Hotimports night is where you display ur car right? Is it inside or outside? Is their any fee's to show ur car? When is the deadline? Thanks James

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
if you are showing brad then let hugs and Amber know... we'll get you into the NECO group display, the more the merrier

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.