New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that haven't been called or we haven't been able to reach that don't have plans for dinner tonight (Wednesday)

Keith, Dale, JJ, myself, and who ever are meeting at Hooters on the Carlisle Pike in Mechancisburg at 6:30 pm for food and drink. If you are interested in coming out stop by...don't have to stay long if you have other plans and just want to stop by.

If you are going to be stopping in after 6:30 call me on my cell 433-1102 and I will make sure we have a chair for yea.

See yea later and sorry for the late notice...didn't think about it till I was at work tonight.

I promise more notice next time.

L8r all

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Next time I will make Jason post it earlier. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
thanks for eating with me guys. i appreciate u all waiting for me to finish my grub esp after this week. thanks alot to jj (blitzkrieg) for spotin me too. good times, cant wait till next time.

ps. keith dont forget to order that car carrier for the cougarfest trip.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And didn't we bring up the o yea I am going here tonight in 5 minutes...na dnot getting a response to the post....

What do you guys think about making this a monthly, weekly, bi-weekly....event. I think just going and hanging getting some grub a few drinks....what do you all think...and Dale you aren't invited...Since you didn't show up tonight....:biggrin:;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
That so sucks! I didn't have anything to do tonight and I definitely would have made the trip. And a certain someone didn't mention it last night either!!! :tongue:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: fauna01
That so sucks! I didn't have anything to do tonight and I definitely would have made the trip. And a certain someone didn't mention it last night either!!! :tongue:
Oops :cover:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
monthly? mmmm, that sandwich was good.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We could also pick different restaurants...if when Hooters gets tiring...or more beleivable all of the waitresses get ugly...:biggrin::beer::banghead:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: Upper90
Originally posted by: fauna01
Oops :cover:
Keith did you foget to tell someone???? We are going to have to learn you yet aren't we......no more free beers for you...at least for another year anyway :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts