New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been too long long since we've had a Hoosier Meet. IS anybody interested in planning one for fall? Anybody know of anything going on in Indy that would make for a good meet?

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, we could just do a fun day meet. have lunch and then hit the arcade for a little video game racing

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well I would like to go, but I got hit today on my way to work. So the Silver car is out of comission for a little while. I don't really like taking the black car on the highway, so as of now unless it is nice enough for the bike or I get a rental car I'm most likely not gonna be able to make it.

All I can say is my luck with these cougars is horrible. That makes 4 wrecks combined between the 2 of them...

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, we havent settled on a date yet anyhow. October is pretty much out for me with the wedding and possibly a gateway meet the 15/16th
maybe the 17th or 24th of this month?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Car should be gettin fixed under his insurance. Just got it dropped off at the garage today so I'll know the verdict hopefully on Monday. I'm guessing around 4K in damage. Everything on the passenger side from the door up will need replaced. And there is possibly suspension damage since they guy hit me right on the passenger side wheel and the wheel is sitting at an angle right now. I will probably buy it back if the total it. Because I can replace all the body panels relatively cheaply. And the suspension stuff shouldn't be to much a problem.

As for a meet...I have the entire weekend of the 24th off. My B-day is the 22nd, so took it off to chill. So I may be able to make that one. If no cougar I'll just take the bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was wanting to know if you knew of any clubs here in indy just for cougars. I am in a club now but i would like to find a new hangout. Pleas let me know.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.