New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a template that they have and are willing to let me borrow it or buy it! i have been to 5 places around here and none of them will put it on without one!!! please i really need one!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, I can definetly help you. I am getting my hoodscoop from garry Starr on Monday for sure, and my neightbor is doing the install for me. I can keep a copy of the template for you and send it to you if you want. Just let me know. I am having it done next weekend, so i can get it to you in about a week and a half if you can wait that long. Just let me know, my neighbor restores cars and he is doing it all for me for fre, so i can send it out to you if you want. Just let me know....glad to help out!!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
make your own template. take the scoop and lay it upside down. insert finishnails into the screw holes and press a piece of posterboard down on it. the nails will poke through to mark the holes. also trace the outer dimensions of the scoop onto the posterboard.cut it out and tape it to the hood. drill 1/8" holes in the hood where your marked holes are in the template, place the scoop on the hood and screw the ***** down. all done

·
Registered
941 Posts
Street is right, you should make ur own, cuz the scoop
that comes from gary starr doesnt come with any bolts or
a template.
I have one on a big piece of paper
that I wont need when im done.
its real easy to make one though
later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.