New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not much on the street racing thing anymore because I sort of grow-up finally but this I have to make an exception.
I was with my friend & wasn't much in a good mood at the time being. Anyway we were on our way to Little C's to get some Pizza & I see a bluish 93' 4dr. civic coming up on me quick but I didn't bother cause the lane next to me was empty. So this [censored] rides my ass then punches it to the next lane over almost slamming a Garbage truck in the rear & then cuts me off at the red light. I'm like WTF is this [censored]es problem. So when the light hit green this civic takes off rather quick & then get back in the other lane waiting for me to pass. (speed limit 50) I was pretty pissed when the pair of ugly ***** look over at me & my friend, point, smile & punches it. to the next light 1/16 ahead.
So when we hit the red light I look over to my friend & he says "Smoke'em if they try again. So sure enough it hits green & we take off normal hearing a intake from the civic getting loader & then I hear them punch it rolling @ 40,
I just floor it in 3 & punched in 4th & I shut it down @ 60 with a car & a half ahead me & my friend just smile back when they pass by wanting 2 go again. I'm like kiss my ass, I wanted my DAMN pizza.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
damn you ended up handing some pissed off ***** their asses! lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
lol immature people and their civics, they'll never learn....

SPEAKING OF INTAKES! haha, I can't wait to hear it on the cougar....I'll tell you the first month or so, my mpg is going down the drain haha...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
dude thats sweet the same thing happened 2 me and my cuz we where is his 85 gmc truck and a little 91 2 door civic hatchback punches it by us and gets in front of u then we pulled up like inches from him he takes off we fallow then we finally raced him left him in the dust it was funny

most guys with civics are stupidthere like 3 in town and those guys r really wierd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.