New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back at work after a week and a half, this sux. How is everybody else adjusting?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I went back after 2 weeks off and its alrights but rather be
at home doing nothing and and getting paid for it :biggrin::beer:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah I'm with Don, not quite as many hours but I put in 108 in the last 2 weeks. Plus spent 15 hours between Friday/Saturday going to Niketown Chicago standing in line for 8 hours just to get 2 limited realease shoes that I had sold within 10 hours of gettin back home...Only good thing is I spent 240 on the shoes and sold them for a little over $800, gotta love Ebay.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I dont start back till the 12th :biggrin: gotta love school, wait, I dont love school

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah I start back to class on the 12th i think...I should prolly check that out and buy some books...:shrug:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry Brandon and Don :)

It was nice to have off but reintergration suuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Well... it'll all be good considering the double time and a half on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day... bling bling. :biggrin:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We had 60s this weekend and today we are at 9 degrees

it's just too cruel

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah my doors were frozen shut since I have the black car sittin in the garage right now, because I still haven't replaced the windshield(other then that it's back and runnin as well it used to).

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Going back to work after 12 days off wasn't that bad for me. Well... that is till the second day back. Then I didn't miss it so much. Atleast I am still out of school for another week.

Jason, how far back does the projector have to be from the wall? I have been wanting one, especially now that they are some what affordable, but I don't know if the room I would want to install it in is big enough.

·
Super Moderator
22,200 Posts
the projector was probably 15' back. I could have gone further back and got it floor to ceiling but I had too much crap in the way. It gets tricky though when yoiu have to keep track of the whole screen because yoiu have to actually move your head to see it all. i was playing a driving game so it was a lot easier to see what I needed to

1 - 15 of 15 Posts